Thursday, October 23, 2008

One of my favorite bible verses.

Psalms 18:30 "As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."

I have found throughout my life of 55 years that remembering scripture verses helps me thru trying and difficult times. No matter what the trial, God's word has the answer. Take for instance this economic fiasco our country is going through, God's word tells us these things are to be, so "lift up your heads, your redemption draweth nigh." These times in which we live may be dark, but the future for the child of God is very bright!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Mom! Nice blog! The Bible is our guidebook and we can't have peace unless we follow it and trust the Lord. Remember that little song you wrote about Ps 18:30? I still sing that to myself sometimes!