Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's always good to have things in common with those you love.

Well, I have to tell you 2 separate stories for you to see what I mean. One day, about a month ago, I was talking with my daughter on my cell phone. I was going down to my mother-in laws, which is one mile from my house. As I got out of my car and approached the door to her house I was still talking to Rachel on my cell phone. Just as I was getting ready to knock on the door I said to Rachel " Oh dear, I have to run back up to my house to get my cell phone in case your daddy tries to call me." I was turning to go when I heard Rachel chuckle. Then she said "mom, you're talking on your cell phone," Both of us burst out laughing and got a real dose of medicine that day.
Story #2. This takes place at my daughter's house in Pa.. She was already in bed getting ready to dose off when she heard her husband come into the bedroom. He was on his cell phone and walking around the bedroom as if looking for something. He started out of the room again and just as he got to the door he paused and turned and came back into the room, with a little humph. Rachel then asked him what he was doing. With a sheepish grin he said " I was looking for my cell phone ." Again she burst out laughing and said " you are just like my mom."

No comments: