Monday, January 19, 2009

Lazy Monday

Well, here I am sitting at the computer, being lazy.  It is snowing and everything looks so beautiful and peaceful outside. All is well here. We are just waiting on Little Benjamin's grand entrance into this world. I have always been told by my parents that me, my sister and brother all three came during a blizzard. We all three were winter babies (Jan, Feb, March). Maybe Benjamin is waiting for the next big snow storm to make his entrance. 
I never really realized how many old wives tales there were about babies. If there is one, there are forty eleven. I was thinking if someone could write a book containing ALL these tales, it would take a whole year reading 24/7 to get thru them. 
I know this post is kind of rambling, but that's how my brain is working today. It's good to ramble sometimes I think. Well, gotta go Sudoku.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:) Sudoku Queen!

If Ben had been waiting for the next snowstorm he would've come last night. :P

Well, I guess I'll go pester you until you wake up now. :P