Monday, January 12, 2009

Late nite musing.
It is 12:10 am Tuesday morning and all is quiet. I am going over this past day and listing the happy things that happened. These are listed in random order and not necessarily in the order of happening. Sometimes my granddaughter calls me when I cannot get to the phone and she leaves a message now, whereas she used to just say to her mama "she's not there. I don't wanna leave a message." Well the other day, about a week ago she called and left a very detailed message about her brother (who is 3) and he is using the potty now, and wearing big boy undies. It was so cute I just had to save it and I listened to it today and it made me happy.
Also, my supper turned out to be quite tasty tonite. The last three days have not been so successful. To be truthful, they have been flops as far as supper was concerned, so tonites success made me quite happy.
I talked to my children today and that always makes me happy. So as I sign off, I sign off with a contented smile on my face, saying this has truly been a happy day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You've been tagged!

The rules are:

1. Go to your "My Pictures" file.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th picture.
4. Post that picture and explain it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same thing!

Rachel said...

By the way, I'm glad you had a happy day!