Monday, November 17, 2008

The baby shower.

Thursday: I went up to my daughter Rachel's house in Allentown Pa. (3 hour trip). We went and picked up the baby crib. I spent the night with her and Samer (her husband). On Friday, her and I went to Penndel Pa.
(a 2 hour trip), to pick up the cake which was given to her for the shower by a dear friend of Rachel's. We then returned to my home in Maryland (a 3 hour trip). Samer came down after work ( 2.45 hours). Needless to say there was a whole lot of roadwork involved in this baby shower. Saturday was the shower day. We spent the day going to the store and preparing the food, decorating and such for the shower. It was great. Everyone had a wonderful time. They received many nice gifts for baby Benjamin. God has been so good to them and to us all. We serve a good and kind heavenly Father. You can view pictures of the shower on Rachel's blog- joyfulpraise, located on my sidebar below.

No comments: